A Lucky Tuk Tuk 3 Hour Charter is a gift they will always remember. Your gift recipient will love exploring beautiful San Francisco in your own private, electric Tuk Tuk! Perfect for families and groups. A personal guide for your party commandeers this modern-day rickshaw at a pace that’s right for you.
HOW OUR GIFT CERTIFICATES WORK:
1. Purchase Gift Certificate online.
2. You will be emailed a "Print at Home" version of a Tuk Tuk Gift Certificate.
3. Present the Tuk Tuk Charter Gift Certificate and included confirmation instructions to the lucky recipient.
4. The recipient calls our office to book the date and time they want to go.
THESE GIFT CERTIFICATES ARE REDEEMABLE FOR OUR LUCKY TUK TUK PRIVATE CHARTER.
See the San Francisco sights you want to see, and see them at a pace that suits your group. Your friends and family can cover more ground in an eco-friendly Tuk Tuk than they ever could on foot. Climb San Francisco's tallest hills in this small but mighty vehicle! Marvel at the sparkling San Francisco Bay and city skyline, and enjoy the sights and smells of Fisherman's Wharf. Your experienced, entertaining tour guide narrates your 3-hour excursion, stopping often for Instagram-worthy photos!
Private tours are perfect for five riders per Tuk Tuk (6 guests are ok with group that includes children and adults.) Larger groups can rent multiple Tuk Tuks to cruise around together. Tour highlights may include:
- Fisherman's Wharf, Dungeness crab stands, and picturesque fishing harbors
- The Palace of Fine Arts
- Fort Point located underneath the Golden Gate Bridge
- Golden Gate Park (De Young, Academy of Sciences, Conservatory of Flowers)
- Haight Ashbury
- The Castro and the Castro Theatre (optional)
- Mission Dolores Park and street murals (optional)
- Alamo Square and the Painted Ladies (optional stop)
- City Hall, Davies Symphony Hall, War Memorial Opera House, Asian Art Musuem
- Union Square
- Dragon's Gate in Chinatown
- Lombard Street - the crookedest street (traffic permitting)
Heated seats and warm blanket for those chilly days
Fully narrated tour
We travel past but do not enter museums and attractions.
Driver gratuity optional.